For daily cleaning, the "FILA CLENAER" neutral detergent must be used diluted to the 1: 200 percentage (25 ml in 5 liters of water). With a sprayer spread the diluted solution on the surface to be treated Clean with a cloth or paper without rinsing. For more stubborn dirt concentrate more (up to 1: 4 max https://www.filasolutions.com/eng/products/full-range/cleaning-products/detergents/filacleaner) and rinse with clean water. Do not use other detergents, degreasers or limescale that could damage the treatment and, in time, also the surface of the cocciopesto.
Avoid leaving the cocciopesto surface dirty for many hours, as the dirt tends to become encrusted and the removal consequently becomes more difficult. It is advisable to always clean the top with fresh stain. In any case, it is advisable to clean the surface after each use and always and only with the recommended detergent
For the biweekly maintenance of cocciopesto tops, the "Fila - Formula Marmo - Crema Polish for marble" liquid wax must be used. Pour the product on a dry cloth and immediately polish the surface to be cleaned and revived; continue for a few seconds until completely dry.
For the extraordinary maintenance, the "Fila Naturwax wax in neutral paste" wax should be used, passing a little bit of wax with a white rag on the surface, spreading it well without overdoing and massaging it to facilitate the absorption of the product. Wait for the wax to dry and polish with 3M (3M Floorpads "Scotch-Brite") white / beige woolen cloth or white / beige polishing pad. it is recommended to use the polishing pad to restore the brightness of the top.
Cocciopesto tops are already supplied with plenty of wax as demonstrated by the fact that when pouring water on the surface a “pearl” effect results. Furthermore, by rubbing the surface you can feel the wax. It is advisable to re-wax the wax surface once or twice a year or when the surface begins to seem a little "dry" and the "pearl" effect is lost.
The "Filanaturwaxneutra - paste wax" paste wax contains traces of solvent, do not use on wood or other surfaces. Always use protective gloves when using wax.
Shower trays are treated with impregnating Fila Salvaterrazza that must be renewed at least once a year or when the pearling effect and fluidity of water disappears. For daily cleaning, the "FILA CLENAER" neutral detergent must be used diluted to the 1: 200 percentage (25 ml in 5 liters of water). With a sprayer spread the solution on the surface to be treated, clean with a cloth or paper without rinsing. For more stubborn dirt use the solution more concentrated (up to 1: 4 max https://www.filasolutions.com/eng/products/full-range/cleaning-products/detergents/filacleaner) and rinse with clean water.
Do not use other detergents, degreasers or limescale that could damage the treatment and, in time, also the surface of the cocciopesto.
If the cocciopesto products are not directly assembled by fitters and employees of Lab Vivendi Srl, the appointed fitters must provide adequate planar support to the cocciopesto artefacts on the entire lower surface of the cocciopesto tops, in order to guarantee a fair distribution loads on the underlying furniture and / or supporting frames: any differences in height and / or scaling due to the handmade nature of the cocciopesto need to be compensated with appropriate material thick enough to even out the support surface thicknesses.
In the design of the furniture and / or frames underlying the cocciopesto artefacts, the specific weight of the cocciopesto, which is around 24 kg / m2 / cm in thickness, must also be taken into account. In the case of suspended cocciopesto products, adequate supports must be provided in sufficient number to guarantee an equal distribution of weight on the supports themselves. If the tops / worktops and sinks and / or cocciopesto solid wood sinks are also provided, even under the under-counter installation, the worktop and sink and / or washbasin must be provided independently.
The cocciopesto tops subjected to torsions and / or bending due to non-planar assembly, unsuitable supports in sizing, in the number and / or distribution of the same, structural subsidence of the underlying furniture and / or frames, may over time presents small cracks. Washbasins and / or undermount sinks subjected to anomalous loads of the tops and / or overlying work surfaces may over presents small cracks.
In case of installation of waste shredders, the same must be supported properly and not only hung from the drain of the cocciopesto sink to avoid abnormal stresses and possible cracks in the sink itself.
Failure to observe the installation instructions will result in the immediate termination of the warranty period on the cocciopesto products handcrafted by us.
- Do not directly place sponges, dishwashing detergent bottles, perfumes, detergents on the table top but always use plates and / or trays, in fact perfumes and / or detergents often contain solvents that can leave marks on the wax and then on the top if placed directly on the cocciopesto. Do not rest the soap, especially if still wet, do not leave residues of toothpaste on the cocciopesto because they can also leave marks.
Sudden changes and rapid changes in temperature can cause cracks or damage the surface treatment therefore damaging the cocciopesto itself: do not place or place hot pots and pans directly on the work surfaces. Always use a heat resistant mat.
- Solid cocciopesto kitchen sinks and / or washbasins are subject to wear and therefore must be taking care of or needs maintenance and are not comparable to sinks and / or washbasins made of steel, ceramic or other
- For daily claening use only the "Fila Cleaner" detergent as indicated in the CLEANING point. When pouring boiling water from a pot into the sink, first open and run cold water and pour the boiling water directly into the drain to avoid both the very strong thermal shock and the corrosive action of the salt contained if cooking pasta.
- Dry the sink after use, especially in the presence of calcareous water as the anti-scale detergents will deteriorate the treatment and with time also the cocciopesto.
- The washbasins are treated with water repellent "Fila salva terrazza" which must be renewed at least every 6 months (or more frequently according to wear), with the following procedure: clean the sink perfectly with "Fila Cleaner" letting it dry well. Then pass the product "Fila salva terrazza" with a brush, let it rest for about 10 minutes. Remove the excess product with a dry cloth.
- The sinks are treated with "Fila FOB" anti-stain that must be renewed at least every 6 months (or more frequently according to wear), with the following procedure: clean the sink perfectly with "Fila Cleaner" letting it dry well. Subsequently pass the product "Fila FOB" with a brush, thoroughly soak all the internal surface of the sink and let it dry at least 24 hours before using the sink.
ALL QUOTED CLEANING PRODUCTS AND MAINTENANCE SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN